Recovery Journey | 12.28.22
This week marks one of the most historic, symbolic and positive occasions in the history of our islands. — because just this Monday, after three months, the Sanibel Causeway officially opened to everyone (from 6 am to 9 pm, passes no longer required)!
Here at ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa, things were quite busy this first day as we saw plenty of friends stop to say hello, tour our beautiful property or grab breakfast, lunch or dinner at Old Captiva House. And today, we’re delighted to announce even more ways you can enjoy Captiva’s only full-service resort:
- We have beautiful accommodations ready for you, many with a 30% off January “Welcome Back” sale that’ll have you packing your bags (learn more here!).
- Can’t stay the night? We’re now offering ‘Tween Waters day passes for only $65, which includes full use of all resort amenities, pools, our pristine private beaches and even free parking! Get yours in advance here. (tween-waters.com/activities)
- Both of our gorgeous pools are heated and ready for you to enjoy, as are our hot tubs, complete with Hideaway Bar beverage service.
- The Spa at ‘Tween Waters is now also open; to make your reservations, call 239.472.5161 (x390).
- Our water sports partners are ready to take you on adventures via boat, kayak or paddleboard.
- Our fitness center, tennis center and pickle ball courts are open, too — plus complimentary bicycle rentals for overnight guests, if you want to explore!
- Plus as I mentioned, the best food on the island at TripAdvisor’s top-rated Old Captiva House, with seating 7.30 am to 7.00 pm.
Reminder: a curfew will remain in effect for the time being, with a checkpoint to enter the islands from 9 pm to 6 am. Be sure to have your ‘Tween Waters reservation and photo ID if traveling off island during these hours.
From all of us to all of you, happy new (and renewal) year! We hope to see you soon!
Shouldn’t every week be this good? Yes indeed!
Until next time
Doug Babcock | President & CEO