Recovery Journey | 1.11.22
It’s been more than a week since the Sanibel Causeway opened to the public and we’re thankful to both our elected leaders, as well as those visiting our islands, for making the reopening pleasant, safe and without incident.
And now through January 31, 2023, is the perfect time for you and your family to travel across that Causeway and visit the only full-service resort on Sanibel and Captiva — ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa — with our “January Record Lows” sale! Hurry and reserve your best rates and dates now!
We’ve also completed a thorough review and are finalizing plans for West Wind Island Resort, Beachview Cottages and Castaways Cottages. We look forward to sharing our next steps with you as soon as we can.
But while at ‘Tween Waters Captiva, here’s all you can enjoy right now:
- Our pristine, private, clean and safe beaches and beautiful Gulf waters.
- Both of our gorgeous pools are heated and ready for you to enjoy, as are our hot tubs, complete with Hideaway Bar beverage service.
- The Spa at ‘Tween Waters is now also open; to make your reservations, call 239.472.5161 (x390).
- Our water sports partners are ready to take you on adventures via boat, kayak or paddleboard.
- Our fitness center, tennis center and pickle ball courts are open, too — plus free bikes to enjoy with every overnight stay.
- The best food on the island at TripAdvisor’s top-rated Old Captiva House, with seating 7.30 am to 7.00 pm.
- Can’t stay the night? We offer day passes for $65 that include access to all our amenities, plus free parking!
While Captiva no longer has a curfew, Sanibel’s curfew will remain in effect for the time being, with a checkpoint to enter the islands from 9 pm to 6 am. Be sure to have your ‘Tween Waters reservation and photo ID if traveling off island during these hours.
Shouldn’t every January be this good? Yes!
Until next time
Doug Babcock | President & CEO