As amazing progress continues to restore and rebuild our barrier islands — including more and more businesses opening each week — we invite you to look ahead and yes, book ahead for the wonders of early spring that visit Sanibel and Captiva as we “head into season!”
For instance, now through January 31, 2023, is the perfect time for you and your family to travel in that Causeway and visit the only full-service resort across Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel and Captiva — ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa — with our “January Record Lows” sale! Hurry and reserve your best rates and dates now!
Plus February is just around the corner and with it, sunny skies and even warmer temps and of course, the perfect way to say “I love you” with a Valentine’s-themed February trip to ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa. Here’s all you can enjoy right now at our resort:
We’ve also completed a thorough review and are finalizing plans for West Wind Island Resort, Beachview Cottages and Castaways Cottages. We look forward to sharing our next steps with you as soon as we can.
- Our pristine, private, clean and safe beaches and beautiful Gulf waters — and of course, free parking for overnight guests!
- Both of our gorgeous pools are heated and ready for you to enjoy, as are our hot tubs, complete with Hideaway Bar beverage service.
- The Spa at ‘Tween Waters is now also open; to make your reservations, call 239.691.4616
- Our water sports partners are ready to take you on adventures via boat, kayak or paddleboard.
- Our fitness center, tennis center and pickle ball courts are open, too — plus free bikes to enjoy with every overnight stay.
- The best food on the island at TripAdvisor’s top-rated Old Captiva House, with seating 7.30 am to 7.00 pm.
- Can’t stay the night? We offer day passes for $65 that include access to all our amenities, plus free parking! Order your pass here!
While Captiva has no curfew, Sanibel’s curfew remains in effect, with a checkpoint to enter the islands from 12 am to 6 am. Be sure to have your ‘Tween Waters reservation and photo ID if traveling off island during these hours.
Shouldn’t every day be this good? Yes!
Doug Babcock | President & CEO