Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts
Your go-to resource for all the answers to the questions you may have regarding our Hurricane Ian recovery efforts.
Letter from Doug Babcock on Hurricane Ian
Dear Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts friends and fans,
This past weekend, the legendary ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa proudly unveiled our new outdoor advertising — just moments from the Sanibel Causeway on approach — that promises travelers they’re “just 12.8 miles to amazing.”
While that mileage is accurate, you’re in a way even closer — because you’re simply a click away from the amazing vacation, wedding, reunion or business outing that awaits you at the Official Beach Resort of Captiva Island (and the only full-service resort on Sanibel or Captiva!).
It’s February, and we’re in full beach season mode here at ‘Tween Waters — warm sunshine, easy breezes, pristine private beaches and breathtaking sunsets. So click now to “look ahead and book ahead” for spring, summer and fall — or a Valentine’s-themed February getaway — for your best rates and dates.
Here’s more great news to share:
- The one and only Oasis Pool Bar (along with many of your favorite servers and smiles) is back with great food, beverages and fun (serving 11 am – 6 pm daily).
- Love a little island java on your balcony, beachfront or poolside? Captiva Coffee House proudly serves Starbucks© every day!
- Hearty breakfasts are back with a full breakfast menu at Old Captiva House!
- Plus sushi lovers everywhere, take note:
- Sushi is back at Old Captiva House Thursday-Monday for lunch (11.30 am – 2.00 pm) and dinner (5.00 pm – 9.00 pm) while quantities last.
- Or for special orders, email Kimmy@Tween-Waters.com with a 48-hour notice.
While Captiva has no curfew, Sanibel’s curfew remains in effect, with a checkpoint to enter the islands from midnight to 6 am. Be sure to have your ‘Tween Waters reservation and photo ID if traveling off island during these hours.
Welcome to amazing! You’re just a click away.
Doug Babcock | President & CEO
SCBR Team Relief Program
HELPING OUR TEAM
Remember all those smiling faces in our restaurants, at our pool bar, welcoming you at the front desk, housekeeping your guest quarters? Here’s your chance to say thank you, and more importantly, to help another.
To provide additional support to our valued team members, SCBR has funded and created a GoFundMe account with 100% of the proceeds to benefit employees in need of financial assistance. And you can help us help them. Thank you!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER BELOW
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO STAY UP-TO-DATE