It’s February, meaning it’s the unofficial start of Captiva Beach Season 2023. All of us at ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa are happy to welcome you to “look ahead and book ahead” all year long — or a Valentine’s-themed February vacation — for the best rates and dates on the island’s only full-service resort!
Plus, since we’re all in this together, we’re happy to share that along with TripAdvisor’s top-rated Old Captiva House, island favorites the Mucky Duck and Bubble Room are now also open! We know you love our delicious dining here, but variety is good too!
Here’s more great news to share:
- Hearty breakfasts are back with a full breakfast menu at Old Captiva House!
- Love a little island java on your balcony, beachfront or poolside? Captiva Coffee House proudly serves Starbucks© Monday through Saturday 7 am – 3 pm.
- For “Party Pool” lovers, the one and only Oasis Pool Bar (along with your favorite servers and smiles) is back with great food, icy beverages and fun times serving 11 am – 6 pm daily.
- Plus sushi lovers everywhere, take note: starting Thursday, February 2:
- Sushi returns to Old Captiva House Thursday through Monday for lunch (11.30 am – 2 pm) and dinner (5 pm – 9 pm) while quantities last.
- Special orders are welcome with 48-hour advance notice, email JFeagans@Tween-Waters.com
- This weekend, we celebrate the first beach wedding of the 2023 season! With that exciting news, the Old Captiva House will be closed Saturday, February 4th, starting at 11 am for a private event. The Oasis Pool Bar will serve lunch and dinner with extended hours until 8 pm.
While Captiva has no curfew, Sanibel’s curfew remains in effect, with a checkpoint to enter the islands from midnight to 6 am. Be sure to have your ‘Tween Waters reservation and photo ID if traveling off island during these hours.
Shouldn’t every day be this good? Yes!
Doug Babcock | President & CEO